What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from me will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
Selling is a full-time job for me. I can make the sale of your home easier for you because:
- I offer a personal touch - technology alone won't sell your home. Face to face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. The details will be held with care and constant communication to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
- I am trustworthy, honest, and committed—I work for YOU.
- I work with you and listen to your needs. Selling a home is not a one-size fits all.
- I will show your home when you aren’t available, respond to inquiries from potential buyers and their agents, and get valuable feedback from showings – all things that save you time and get you the most money for your house.
- Buyers typically prefer to look at a home without the seller present so they can feel more comfortable exploring the rooms and visualizing themselves in the property. I will be there at your open house and point out all the great features of your home objectively.
- I have professional marketing expertise, contacts with other Realtors who work with buyers, and the support of a brokerage that can market your home more widely than you can as an individual.
- I can help you negotiate a contract that not only garners you an appropriate price for your home, but that meets your needs for a settlement date and perhaps includes a period when you rent back your home from your buyer, if needed. In addition, I can make sure your contract is in compliance with all local regulations.
To find out more about selling your home, click here